WANT TO KNOW WHAT PLIABILITY FEELS LIKE?
Sign up below to learn more about scheduling an initial evaluation with one of our Certified TB12 Body Coaches!
The TB12 Sports Therapy Center, co-founded by Tom Brady and his Body Coach Alex Guerrero, is located in Foxboro, MA at Patriot Place. The TB12 Method, a comprehensive wellness program for athletes of all ages and abilities, consists of five pillars:
- Muscle pliability: Training muscles to be long, soft, and resilient. We create pliability through deep-force manual body work administered by a TB12 Body Coach. We supplement this with at-home pliability with the help of TB12 assisted devices.
- Workouts: Customized bodyweight and resistance band workouts to support sport-specific or rehab-specific goals.
- Hydration: Providing the body with sufficient hydration through water and electrolytes. This is essential to physical wellness and achievement.
- Nutrition: We think of food as fuel. Properly nourishing the body with our plant-based recipes and nutrition regiment is important to achieving sustained peak performance and overall vitality.
- Cognitive: Whether it's positive mindset, sleep, or brain training through exercises, cognitive wellness is an important piece of the puzzle.
Initial evaluations are 90 minutes and will include discussion of your specific situation and goals, a biomechanical analysis, and elements of the five pillars above such as manual body work, resistance band-based exercise, and hydration, nutrition, and cognitive advice.
Subsequent sessions will be 60 minutes in length. During these sessions, we'll practice the Method to help you achieve your personal goals — prehab, rehab, training, and/or overall wellness.
Please fill out the form below and we'll give you a call. We're excited to see how we can help you reach your personal version of sustained peak performance! Thank you!